Junior Risk jobs
Luxembourg Findel Airport
- Apart from the traditional actuarial field, we also support our clients on financial risk management and data analytics projects.
- Perform risk assessments, process and internal control reviews in order to improve the internal controls framework of a client;
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Assist our clients in the production of different risk reports, e.g. Market risk, liquidity risk, concentration risk;
- Your main responsibilities will include:
- Etes-vous prêt à commencer une nouvelle aventure au sein d'une banque mondialement présente, reconnue pour ses gestions de fonds ?
- Our Consulting practice is growing and we’re looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
- Why work for PwC Luxembourg.
- Take ownership of the onboarding process for a portfolio of diverse customers, guiding them through the technically challenging onboarding process in the most…
- Vous assurez la conformité de la relation clients (AML, Initial risk assessment, etc.).
- Junior Relationship Manager (FR/GE/EN).
- 5 to 8 years of experience in financial risk management, with a focus on market or credit risk management.
- Solve complex problems related to finance and risk on…
- The risk groups work in close partnership with all lines of business, line of business aligned risk teams and functional areas to promote consistent risk…
- Experience hiring or mentoring more junior colleagues.
- You'll design and run experiments, research new algorithms, and find new ways of optimizing risk,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.