- University degree, preferably in Computer Science.
- A degree or certificate in banking or finance would be an advantage.
- 5 years of experience in managing teams.
- Development of features (both back and Front End).
- Be the developer in charge of 2 product's development.
- Redesign the Front End with Angular technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience in IT website projects.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Agile project management methodology.
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Business Information Systems.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as Software Engineer, preferably full stack.
- University degree (minimum 4 years post-secondary), or equivalent background knowledge and experience, in a computer-related field.
- Java (version 6-8 at least).
- Spring framework: (version 3-4 at least, core, MVC, JDBC, AOP, test).
- Web technologies (HTML4 / 5, CSS, DOM, developer tools).
- Minimum 5 years’ development experience using PHP.
- Experience in web development using PHP / MVC frameworks and tools.
- Solid understanding of OOP design.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.