You refined by:
Université du Luxembourg (undo)
- The goal is to understand the basic laws governing energy and information flows in electrical circuits to design more efficient computing devices.
- Strong knowledge on some of the following: PHY and MAC layer design of 5G wireless systems, wireless IoT technologies, network virtualization, network slicing,…
- The candidate will be part of the Luxembourg National Research Fund (FNR) CORE project “EquiVox” and will conduct research on the design and evaluation on…
- Experience in teaching at Bachelor and Master level, including composition and project design;
- The University of Luxembourg is recruiting for the Faculty of…
- Strong background in the theory and practice of Security and/or Fault Tolerance, of Software and/or Distributed Systems and Networks design, verification, and…
- The student is required to have an understanding of (and be willing to) specialize in qualitative research design strategies that involve some of the following:…
- The Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT) invites applications from PhD holders in the general area of software engineering.
- Contribute to the collection of users’ requirements and design of new features.
- The Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB) at the University of…
- Digital Signal Processing and algorithm design.
- Perform simulation, design and implementation of SATCOMs systems.
- Ref: 50016014 / R-AGR-3383-10-C.
- The partners will design generic and efficient testing techniques and tools for all major testing services: test input generation, detecting polluting test…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.