- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- 2+ years as a Software Developer, front-end biased, with focus on creating reusable code and…
- Reviews, verifies and improves own designs against specifications.
- Engage all technical resources required for an accurate solution design.
- Lead the creation of project artefacts like business requirements, design, business processes, internal control documentation, test cases, user acceptance…
- Assist the CP team in analysing functional requirements and translating them into solution designs.
- Specific expertise in all versions (especially 2013) of the…
- Make overall Registry ART Product design and evolution decisions taking into account all labs and stakeholders, identifying dependencies and sequencing to…
- Excellent knowledge in PeopleSoft FIN 8.9 modules : AP PO EX – GL.
- Knowledge in PeopleSoft 9.2 would be an advantage.
- Quality Control or Security Auditing.
- Proficient in design and implementation of Enterprise Access and Identity Management solution across different verticals.
- (Job Expires: 03 Aug 2018).
- Familiarity with best practices for Java and design patterns.
- Strong experience in several of the following areas: Java J2EE, Spring, JUnit, SOA principals ,…
- At least 4 years’ experience in unified communications environments.
- Proven field experience in Cisco UC solutions:
- Microsoft Office 365, Skype for Business.
- Very good knowledge and experience of system prototyping and design (Functional; performances and security aspects).
- Knowledge of IBM JAZZ is an advantage.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.