You refined by:
Contracts IT (undo)
- Reviews, verifies and improves own designs against specifications.
- Engage all technical resources required for an accurate solution design.
- University degree or similar qualification (e.g. completed IT apprenticeship).
- Extensive knowledge of HP BSM.
- Knowledge of the ITIL standards.
- At least 4 years experience in Unified Communications environments.
- Proven field experience in Cisco UC solutions:
- Maintain and operate complex infrastructures.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and UML design.
- Web 2.0, XML, XSD and XSLT transformation and design.
- Development of features (both back and Front End).
- Proficient in design and implementation of Enterprise Access and Identity Management solution across different verticals.
- (Job Expires: 03 Aug 2018).
- Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation,…
- Lead all the required technical training for the Client, as necessary, which includes customisation and design of training materials and handouts that are…
- Thorough knowledge of overall IT architectural design.
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science.
- A degree or certificate in banking or finance would be…
- Familiarity with best practices for Java and design patterns.
- Strong experience in several of the following areas: Java J2EE, Spring, JUnit, SOA principals ,…
- Assist the CP team in analysing functional requirements and translating them into solution designs.
- Specific expertise in all versions (especially 2013) of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.