- J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Europe) S.à r.l.
- (“JPMAME”) is the designated Luxembourg UCITS Management company and AIFM of the J.P.
- Participate in the validation of various models built to assess and quantify a wide range of risks (credit risk models, IRRBB, liquidity, stress testing, fund…
- Contribute to the credit, debit and collateral valuation adjustment models (also used in counterparty credit risk and liquidity risk calculations).
- A sound knowledge of financial risk (credit risk, liquidity risk, market risk and equity risk).
- Our client, a boutique sized investment management company, is…
- Credit risk (including securitisation, counterparty credit risk and climate risk).
- The EIB, the European Union's bank, is seeking to recruit for its Risk…
- Information (credit memo, loan agreement, legal opinions, exposure schedule...) while understanding and respecting underwriting guidelines.
- Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg | Full-time (FT) | Private Banking and Wealth Management | Job ID 151978.
- Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with…
- Private Banking is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning.
- The term of this contract will be 4 years.
- Panel interviews are anticipated for mid May.
- The EIB offers fixed-term contracts of up to a maximum of 6 years,…
- Carry out, according to an agreed programme, reviews of counterparts and transaction contracts in the regions outside of the EU, assess their credit standing as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.