You refined by:
- Participate in the validation of various models built to assess and quantify a wide range of risks (credit risk models, IRRBB, liquidity, stress testing, fund…
One Ten Associates
- Our client, a reputable credit fund, is looking to hire a Compliance Officer, who'll be based in their established Luxembourg office.
- Carry out, according to an agreed programme, reviews of counterparts and transaction contracts in the regions outside of the EU, assess their credit standing as…
- Contribute to the credit, debit and collateral valuation adjustment models (also used in counterparty credit risk and liquidity risk calculations).
- Good knowledge of financial analysis as well as proven experience in credit risk assessment and financial modelling would be an asset.
- Credit risk (including securitisation, counterparty credit risk and climate risk).
- The EIB, the European Union's bank, is seeking to recruit for its Risk…
- 2-3 years of investment risk experience including coverage of money market funds oversight with related credit risk knowledge.
- AM EMEA Risk Associate-190113752.
- Private Banking is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning.
- Collaborate and coordinate activities with TMR/TM/RR Division on credit-borderline or problem cases.
- The position will require the availability for some…
- For roles such as Credit/ Compliance / Documentation: Business knowledge on credit assessments, KYC/AML procedure and document content familiarity for these…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.