You refined by:
Amazon Europe Core SARL - LUX (undo)
- Engage with in-country corporate and partner teams to understand and address French-language localisation issues.
- Native fluency in French (France) is required.
- Engage with in-country corporate and partner teams to understand and address German-language localisation issues.
- Ability to translate from English into German.
- Licensed to practice law in Europe, US or other common law jurisdiction.
- Minimum 5 years of legal experience (with experience at a leading global law firm and…
- A significant amount of post-qualification legal experience as a real estate attorney.
- Licensed to practice and in good standing.
- Creating content for and monitoring our corporate social media channels.
- Applicants must be interested in learning about all aspects of corporate communications…
- You have 2/3 + years of university, education or you are a recent graduate in Law, Public Affairs, Public Administration, Communications, Economics or Business.
- This role, based out of our Luxembourg/EU corporate offices, is for an experienced, passionate, dynamic, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed…
- 10+ years’ experience in an HR business partner role or related leadership roles with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employee and corporate group to ensure a high level of employee…
- Law degree (J.D. or equivalent) from a leading university and law school.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong transactional and regulatory experience and a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.