Amazon Services Europesarl lu jobs
- 5+ years relevant work experience in roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Lead the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns for our merchant services products.
- Each year, tens of thousands of these sellers use a “self…
- Likewise, the Sales Manager will work with a wide range of internal stakeholders both within and outside the country to support the consolidation of existing…
- Working towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, graduating between December 2020 to August 2022.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, engineering, math or related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant finance work experience.
- Bachelor degree or higher in an analytical area such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Planning or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a mid-size or large company in the following areas: project…
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable ETL processes in the data warehouse platform to support the rapidly growing and dynamic business…
- Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills,.
- Fluent in German and English.
- You can manage and influence a fast-paced, matrix team consisting of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.