Amazon Europe Core Sarl Lux jobs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years' experience software development using Java, C++ or C#.
- Full SDLC experience, including DevOps.
- Driving the core financial processes including Annual Operating Plan, 3 year Strategic Plan and Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Masters in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems or related field.
- Excellent and extensive knowledge of excel.
- You can root cause issues quickly and uncover core issues using data, then assist, consult with, and teach the teams how decisions affect efficiency,…
- Advanced degree in computer science, statistics, information systems, economics, mathematics or similar.
- Very strong self-learning skills.
- Licensed to practice law in Europe, US or other common law jurisdiction.
- Minimum 5 years of legal experience (with experience at a leading global law firm and…
- Bachelor’ s degree in mathematics, statistics, operational research, economics or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Analytics in a big…
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to quickly learn, deploy and train on new technologies and processes.
- Program and/or project management experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in an HR business partner role or related leadership roles with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
- At least 10 years legal experience gathered both in-house as well as in private practice.
- Previous experience in building and managing teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.