Amazon Europe Core Sarl Lux jobs
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with—and a keen working understanding of—the European Union’s policymaking process in relevant sectors and related…
- Excellent analytical skills, including basic statistical analysis, advanced Excel skills and an ability to crunch huge amounts of data.
- Experience of operating as a strategic Business Partner with demonstrated success in meeting exceptionally high standards in a high volume, fast-paced, hands-on…
- 10+ years’ experience in an HR business partner role or related leadership roles with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
- Consumer Localization is seeking an innovative, committed software development manager that will broaden the vision and solidify the delivery of services and…
- At least 10 years legal experience gathered both in-house as well as in private practice.
- Previous experience in building and managing teams.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
- +1 years of experience in Quality Assurance or analyst role.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in related areas of project management, HR or marketing.
- Demonstrated experience with project management in complex…
- Experience leading sizeable, layered recruiting teams in a fast moving, hands-on environment.
- Experience managing and delivering recruitment results on an…
- Ms or Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related quantitative field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience or phd in a relevant…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.