Amazon Europe Core Sarl Lux jobs
- Qualified lawyer with excellent academic record.
- Post-qualification legal experience in an international law firm.
- Amazon is a leader in global e-commerce.
- 5+ years of experience in relevant marketing roles with a focus on data-driven marketing programs.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related quantitative field.
- Strong technical credentials, with at least 5 years of professional or…
- First experience of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Effective candidate and offer management.
- Experience leading sizeable, layered recruiting teams in a fast moving, hands-on environment.
- Experience managing and delivering recruitment results on an…
- CRM or equivalent business partnering experience.
- 7-10 years experience in a facilities and real estate environment.
- Report and escalate non-performance.
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- Performing root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data, then working with the business to develop improvement plans and new performance indicators…
- Extensive experience in related areas of project management, event management, or marketing.
- Demonstrated experience with project management in complex…
- Previous experience with large-scale project management with proven effective change management.
- Data-driven; demonstrated ability to measure the impact of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.