Amazon Europe Core Sarl Lux jobs
- The EHS Manager will communicate EHS team expectations and give frequent and appropriate feedback to their EHS team and ensure that they are executing the core…
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Significant employee and labor relations subject matter expertise.
- Solid foundational understanding of labor and employment…
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- Proven Compliance and Risk experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%, when necessary.
- Advanced degree in computer science, statistics, information systems, economics, mathematics or similar.
- Very strong self-learning skills.
- Consumer Localization is seeking an innovative, committed software development manager that will broaden the vision and solidify the delivery of services and…
- Experience leading sizeable, layered recruiting teams in a fast moving, hands-on environment.
- Experience managing and delivering recruitment results on an…
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with—and a keen working understanding of—the European Union’s policymaking process in relevant sectors and related…
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Statistics, logistics, Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of work experience with logistics, business…
- Ms or Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related quantitative field.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a relevant field:…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.