Amazon Europe Core Sarl Lux jobs
- 10+ years of legal experience.
- Significant experience in handling trade matters related to e-commerce, technology, supply chain logistics, human resources and…
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, economics, or related field or equivalent.
- 4+ years of product management, program management, and/or finance…
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Our EU Customer Services team is seeking a Customer Experience (CX) Manager with…
- Ms or Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related quantitative field.
- At least 2 years of professional or post-doctoral experience…
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven technical leadership and project management experience in development and implementation…
- Licensed to practice law in Europe, US or other common law jurisdiction.
- Minimum 5 years of legal experience (with experience at a leading global law firm and…
- Currently on a Bachelors/ Masters degree relevant to Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering etc.
- Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
- We’re looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students and recent grads to join us at the heart of our core consumer business.
- The role is based in Luxembourg.
- Advanced degree in computer science, statistics, information systems, economics, mathematics or similar.
- Very strong self-learning skills.
- Extensive experience in related areas of project management, event management, or marketing.
- Demonstrated experience with project management in complex…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.