Amazon Europe Core Sarl Lux jobs
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can learn and help improve the experience for our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Statistics, logistics, Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of work experience with logistics, business…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, supply chain, finance or similar field.
- Relevant work experience in program/product management, transaction…
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Significant employee and labor relations subject matter expertise.
- Solid foundational understanding of labor and employment…
- Ms or Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related quantitative field with specialization in Computer Vision.
- Researching aligned skillsets per distinctive categories and Amazon’s BAR in tech which include the categories of core tech, tech, & semi-tech roles.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, HR or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant program management experience, working experience on benefits.
- Executive recruiting experience with consumer or technology firms/roles, ideally a mix of agency and in-house.
- This role will drive search navigation by:
- This includes forecasting demand and RC capacity, all core scheduling and coordinating activities, and workload balancing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.