Amazon Europe Core Sarl Lux jobs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a technical discipline.
- 7+ years of professional experience.
- 5+ years of consumer facing software product management experience…
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Strong record of utilizing analytical skills to improve ROI.
- Superb project management skills including excellent multi…
- Programming experience in and deep understanding of object-oriented design.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Ms or Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related quantitative field.
- At least 5 years of professional or post-doctoral experience…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, supply chain, finance or similar field.
- Relevant work experience in program/product management, transaction…
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Statistics, logistics, Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of work experience with logistics, business…
- The core of the projects you’ll be leading span over the full lifecycle of Machine Translation engines development, from launch to post-launch optimization.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Our EU Customer Services team is seeking a Customer Experience (CX) Manager with…
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
- +1 years of experience in Quality Assurance or analyst role.
- Masters in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems or related field.
- Excellent and extensive knowledge of excel.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.