Amazon Europe Core Sarl Lux jobs
You refined by:
- 5+ years relevant work experience in roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, supply chain, finance or similar field.
- Relevant work experience in program/product management, transaction…
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Statistics, logistics, Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of work experience with logistics, business…
- Ms or Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related quantitative field with specialization in Computer Vision.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, or applicable field.
- 5+ years of Treasury or applicable experience.
- Amazon seeks a Treasury Analyst to join the Trading and…
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- You can root cause issues quickly and uncover core issues using data, then assist, consult with, and teach the teams how decisions affect efficiency,…
- Previous work experience as corporate paralegal or related experience with multinational/Fortune 500 company or law firm.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
- +1 years of experience in Quality Assurance or analyst role.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Our EU Customer Services team is seeking a Customer Experience (CX) Manager with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.