Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
- You should be qualified to at least degree level in either engineering, or architecture.
- You will have significant (10+ years) project management, construction…
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- Proven experience of working in a highly complex analytical environment preferably in Supply Chain, Logistics or Transportation Planning.
- At least 8 years of professional experience in quantitative analytics or business intelligence.
- Degree in engineering, operations research, mathematics,…
- University Degree, Master in Engineering (or science/technology).
- Proven technical leadership experience in development and implementation of large scale,…
- You are a student or a recent graduate (i.e., Law degree or Master's degree) from a renowned European law school (average note: outstanding).
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in an EHS related field.
- Knowledge of OHSAS: 18001 & ISO: 14001.
- Knowledge of local HSE regulations, client policies and procedures …
- Bachelor’s degree in ergonomics/human factors, industrial engineering or biomedical Engineering with ergonomics focus, applied science (biomechanics,…
- Experience planning and coordinating meetings or events.
- Experience being highly organized and detail-oriented in managing multiple priorities and meeting…
- § At least 8 years of professional experience in quantitative analytics or business intelligence including analytics team management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.