Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
- Engineering degree with 4+ years’ direct experience.
- Robotics and Material Handling Equipment (MHE) knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree with sound analytical background.
- English fluency is a must, same as robust excel skills.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or…
- Proven experience of working in a highly complex analytical environment preferably in Supply Chain, Logistics or Transportation Planning.
- 5+ years of digital marketing or digital product management experience, strong intuition for good customer experience and messaging.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to take initiative and self-start.
- 2+ years of experience in a highly analytical role within a fast-paced metrics driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models.
- University degree in engineering, mathematics, computer science, business or related areas.
- 6+ years of professional experience.
- At least 8 years of professional experience in quantitative analytics or business intelligence.
- Degree in engineering, operations research, mathematics,…
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience (technology, cloud, Public Sector, Partners).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.