Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- You have experience in strategic sourcing.
- You earn the trust and respect of the team and build positive working relationships by…
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Python, Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Have Devops and Docker Experience.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven technical leadership and project management experience in development and implementation…
- BA/BS degree or higher in computer science engineering, economics, statistics, mathematics, economics, or a similar quantitative field.
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- Graduate BA or BS degree required.
- Well-versed in Excel and SQL.
- 5 years+ of professional experience including in large scale product management, and/or…
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree.
- 5+ years of public relations or communications experience.
- Internal communications experience within a multi-national company.
- Extensive relevant experience in marketing, brand management, site merchandising, demand generation, and/or digital marketing.
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- Work with internal Amazon teams and external vendors to deliver CAPEX projects and innovations to win business:
- Ability to understand Operational processes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.