Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent with extensive Health and Safety Management experience, preferably gained in a low margin, high volume…
- Robust experience in Operations within logistics, supply chain, distribution or manufacturing environment in an international company.
- Extensive experience in inventory planning, operations/supply chain management and/or finance; including experience leading large cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- You have experience in strategic sourcing.
- You earn the trust and respect of the team and build positive working relationships by…
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Mathematics or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience working in transportation, logistics or aviation, with a…
- Experience as an EA / PA in a mid to large sized organisation.
- Complex diary management for multiple executives.
- 5 years direct PA/EA experience.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, IT, or finance based field.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills and an…
- Relevant accounting experience gained in a mixed context: public accounting/industry is preferred,.
- Demonstrable track record of having a successful impact on…
- Fluency in English plus one of the European languages,.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.