Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
- Bachelor degree required in Business, Engineering, Finance, Computer Science, Math or related discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in business analyst…
- First experience of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Effective candidate and offer management.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Significant employee and labor relations subject matter expertise.
- Solid foundational understanding of labor and employment…
- The ideal candidate will have:
- A keen interest in PR and the media, staying up to speed with what’s happening in Europe and around the world.
- BA or BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or another technical field.
- Experience with advanced statistical analysis, various…
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in an EHS related field.
- Knowledge of OHSAS: 18001 & ISO: 14001.
- Knowledge of local HSE regulations, client policies and procedures …
- This leader has experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams.
- This leader has 5+ years of experience in of experience in program…
- Engineering degree with 4+ years’ direct experience.
- Robotics and Material Handling Equipment (MHE) knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (any discipline), or a related field or 2+ years Amazon experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the job offered or related…
- Master degree in a scientific subject: operations research, management science, statistics, engineering, mathematics, or computer science.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.