Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
- Experience working in an L&D role in a large multi-national environment.
- Experience with Instructional Design for multi-lingual technical audiences.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Significant employee and labor relations subject matter expertise.
- Solid foundational understanding of labor and employment…
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a Science-based subject (e.g. Engineering, Economics).
- Experience in running large-scale, multi-country, multi-function…
- 5+ years in a product/program management role in a relevant industry.
- Demonstrated history of strong customer focus in an online B2B environment.
- An advanced degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Proven work experience with solid career progression in designing, developing, and delivering scalable talent…
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric…
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree.
- 5+ years of public relations or communications experience.
- Internal communications experience within a multi-national company.
- Proven experience at large scale corporations.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Proven ability to liaise and collaborate with internal and external customers to…
- Previous experience in global or regional procurement role.
- Customer Obsession : Leaders start with the customer and work backwards.
- Commercially oriented finance analyst with 3+ years experience in a multinational organization.
- Experience in developing financial reports and scalable…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.