Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
You refined by:
- The successful candidate will possess a strong track record in Program Management within an international, fast paced and customer driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, operations, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience as an industrial engineer, process engineer, systems engineer,…
- § At least 4 years of professional experience in quantitative analytics or business intelligence.
- § Bachelor degree in engineering, operations research,…
- 5+ years experience in buying, account management, project or product management, financial analysis and/or marketing.
- Fluency in another European language.
- BA or BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or another technical field.
- Strong project management skills, highly organized to…
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in an EHS related field.
- Knowledge of OHSAS: 18001 & ISO: 14001.
- Knowledge of local HSE regulations, client policies and procedures …
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 3+ years of sales or account management experience in E-Commerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software.
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven technical leadership and project management experience in development and implementation…
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.