Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a Science-based subject (e.g. Engineering, Economics).
- Experience in running large-scale, multi-country, multi-function…
- University Degree, B.S. or Master, in Engineering, Science/Technology, Business or Finance related field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
- 4+ years of professional experience.
- Background in online marketing, preferably in a consumer-facing environment.
- Hands-on and results-oriented.
- Robust experience in Operations within logistics, supply chain, distribution or manufacturing environment in an international company.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or another technical field.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or other fields with an analytical focus.
- Corporate finance or related analytical experience.
- Degree in ergonomics, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering or related fields with a strong emphasis in physical ergonomics…
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven technical leadership and project management experience in development and implementation…
- Master degree in a scientific subject: operations research, management science, statistics, engineering, mathematics, or computer science.
- Master degree in a scientific subject / mechanical engineering / supply chain management.
- 5 years of experience in product management, machine learning…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.