Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
You refined by:
- Extensive relevant experience in marketing, brand management, site merchandising, demand generation, and/or digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Managerial experience in an Engineering function (Mechanical, Electrical, Automation etc.).
- ISO 45001 and/or OHSAS 18001 knowledge or lead auditor certification.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- 5+ years experience in buying, account management, project or product management, financial analysis and/or marketing.
- Fluency in another European language.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- You have experience in strategic sourcing.
- You earn the trust and respect of the team and build positive working relationships by…
- Native fluency in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Bachelor’s degree in translation, linguistics or technical communications with a focus on Brazilian Portuguese, or a…
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Significant employee and labor relations subject matter expertise.
- Solid foundational understanding of labor and employment…
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- § At least 1 years of professional experience in quantitative analytics or business intelligence.
- § Bachelor degree in engineering, operations research,…
- Native fluency in German (Germany) is required.
- Ability to translate from English into German.
- Bachelor's Degree in translation, linguistics, or technical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.