Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
You refined by:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience (relevant internships and apprenticeships also considered) in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high…
- A Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- Experience applying machine learning techniques, and an understanding of the key…
- Native fluency in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Bachelor’s degree in translation, linguistics or technical communications with a focus on Brazilian Portuguese, or a…
- 3+ years in a product/program management role in a relevant industry.
- Demonstrated history of strong customer focus in an online B2B environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 3+ years of sales or account management experience in E-Commerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software.
- PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Operations Management or a related field.
- Proven experience in building statistical models using R, Python,…
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a Science-based subject (e.g. Engineering, Economics).
- Experience in running large-scale, multi-country, multi-function…
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in an analytical role, consumer marketing, marketing communications, and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.