Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
- 5+ years relevant work experience in roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience (relevant internships and apprenticeships also considered) in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high…
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with large cross-functional teams.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 1+ years of sales or account management experience in E-Commerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software.
- 5+ years in a product/program management role in a relevant industry.
- Demonstrated history of strong customer focus in an online B2B environment.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in an analytical role, consumer marketing, marketing communications, and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies…
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven technical leadership and project management experience in development and implementation…
- University Degree, B.S. or Master, in Engineering, Science/Technology, Business or Finance related field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- Experience applying machine learning techniques, and an understanding of the key…
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or another technical field.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.