Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
- The ideal candidate has 6-8 years of experience in an analytical field.
- Ability and strong willingness to use data to answer first time asked questions, and…
- Lead projects for transportation network improvements, create and manage the framework for the amazon transportation network.
- As a Program Manager you will:
- Several years in manufacturing, production, or distribution logistics environments: ideally five of those at a senior level role, managing multi-site locations,…
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and high ability for data mining.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related quantitative field.
- If so, this role is for you.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar senior role, ideally in a fast-paced industrial, logistics, production/manufacturing.
- Master’s degree (or similar).
- University degree required, ideally in a technical, business or analytical discipline.
- 5+ years of work experience, with 3+ years in consumer facing product…
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or a related field with an analytical focus.
- Experience performing financial or other quantitative…
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (any discipline), or a related field or 2+ years Amazon experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the job offered or related…
- The International Growth Product Manager, Technical will be responsible for:
- Business Strategy: Explore and define the Amazon Robotics organization strategy for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.