Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
You refined by:
Amazon Europe Core SARL - LUX (undo)
- Studying towards a Bachelors/Masters degree.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric…
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- You have experience in strategic sourcing.
- You earn the trust and respect of the team and build positive working relationships by…
- Bachelor’s degree in ergonomics/human factors, industrial engineering or biomedical Engineering with ergonomics focus, applied science (biomechanics,…
- Extensive relevant experience in marketing, brand management, site merchandising, demand generation, and/or digital marketing.
- Commercially oriented finance analyst with 3+ years experience in a multinational organization.
- Experience in developing financial reports and scalable…
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting senior management and ideally 3-5 years overall work experience in a fast-paced administrative capacity.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in quantitative analytics or business intelligence.
- Degree in engineering, operations research, mathematics,…
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related field.
- 2+ years of SQL development experience.
- 4+ years of professional experience.
- Background in online marketing, preferably in a consumer-facing environment.
- Hands-on and results-oriented.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.