Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- Contribute to the architecture, design and implementation of next generation data engineering solutions.
- Manage AWS resources including EC2, RDS, Redshift, Glue…
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field. min 7+ years of Industry experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field;
- 5+ year of experience in business intelligence and statistical analysis role;
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a Science-based subject (e.g. Engineering, Economics).
- Experience in running large-scale, multi-country, multi-function…
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven technical leadership and project management experience in development and implementation…
- Bachelor’s degree in Material Science, Packaging, Mechanical Engineering or related engineering/physics field.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
- Proven experience at large scale corporations.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Proven ability to liaise and collaborate with internal and external customers to…
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can learn and help improve the experience for our customers.
- Work with internal Amazon teams and external vendors to deliver CAPEX projects and innovations to win business:
- Ability to understand Operational processes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.