Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
You refined by:
Amazon Europe Core SARL - LUX (undo)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a Science-based subject (e.g. Engineering, Economics).
- Experience in running large-scale, multi-country, multi-function…
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- You have experience in strategic sourcing.
- You earn the trust and respect of the team and build positive working relationships by…
- ISO 45001 and/or OHSAS 18001 knowledge or lead auditor certification.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Significant employee and labor relations subject matter expertise.
- Solid foundational understanding of labor and employment…
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or other fields with an analytical focus.
- Corporate finance or related analytical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, operations, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience as an industrial engineer, process engineer, systems engineer,…
- 4+ years of professional experience.
- Background in online marketing, preferably in a consumer-facing environment.
- Hands-on and results-oriented.
- A degree in Business, Economics, Logistics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar field.
- Relevant experience in Transportation or Supply Chain, preferably in a…
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with large cross-functional teams.
- Native fluency in German (Germany) is required.
- Ability to translate from English into German.
- Bachelor's Degree in translation, linguistics, or technical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.