Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience (relevant internships and apprenticeships also considered) in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high…
- Several years of diversity recruiting/sourcing experience.
- Prior experience in a research/sourcing functions to generate candidate pools and hires.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- Experience managing a product or service launch.
- Experience working with large cross-functional teams.
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as instructional technology, educational technology, organizational development, etc.
- Travel may be required up to 20%.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain and/or Transportation Management.
- Master degree or equivalent with excellent academic record in Logistics…
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or other fields with analytical focus.
- 7+ years of corporate finance or related analytical…
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 3+ years of sales or account management experience in E-Commerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software.
- Extensive relevant work experience, including several years experience analyzing and improving the performance of a business.
- Able to work in a diverse team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, supply chain, finance or similar field.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in program/product management,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.