Amazon Eu Sarl jobs
- You will need to be in your penultimate year of study.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- Must be able to do a full-time 12 week internship in…
- Minimum 1 year of work experience (relevant internships and apprenticeships also considered) in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high…
- Several years of diversity recruiting/sourcing experience.
- Prior experience in a research/sourcing functions to generate candidate pools and hires.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience with – and a keen working understanding of – policymaking, including the mechanics of legislative and administrative…
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as instructional technology, educational technology, organizational development, etc.
- Travel may be required up to 20%.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or another technical field.
- Extensive relevant work experience, including several years experience analyzing and improving the performance of a business.
- Able to work in a diverse team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to quickly learn, deploy and train on new technologies and processes.
- Fluent in French, German, Italian and/or Spanish.
- Relevant accounting experience gained in a mixed context: public accounting/industry is preferred,.
- Demonstrable track record of having a successful impact on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.