- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Strong record of utilizing analytical skills to improve ROI.
- Superb project management skills including excellent multi…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, data science, or relevant field of study.
- 5 years of program management or related experience.
- Programming experience in and deep understanding of object-oriented design.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- PhD in Operations Research, Machine Learning, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or other field related to algorithms.
- Ability to harness data to drive business and operational decisions (experience with complex quantitative analysis).
- Advanced Excel, and SQL skills.
- Work with internal Amazon teams and external vendors to deliver CAPEX projects and innovations to win business:
- Ability to understand Operational processes.
- Strong business judgment with a record of accomplishment of successful negotiations and vendor relationship management.
- 8+ years of professional experience.
- Ms or Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related quantitative field.
- At least 5 years of professional or post-doctoral experience…
- Extensive relevant experience including commercial and negotiations experience.
- English proficiency including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience deploying and operating Linux (or other UNIX variants) and Windows in a datacenter environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.