- We are looking for an entrepreneurial, analytical, and highly motivated Senior Product Manager to join the team.
- MBA from leading business school;
- Fluency in English and a European Language.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or related degree required.
- Post-graduate education is recommended.
- Experience in an operational environment with proven ability to thoroughly understand processes, identify improvement opportunities, and drive change.
- Degree in Business, Economics and Statistics.
- Proven experience in delivering and influencing business processes using data analysis.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, or related technical, math, or scientific field (or equivalent experience).
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, math, finance, economics or similar.
- Several years of product management or consulting experience in technology…
- . Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
- BA/BS in Chemical Engineering, Food technology or Engineering, Quality Engineering or related field.
- Experience in daily-use, high-repeat purchase product…
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related field.
- Advanced skills in Excel is a must.
- Knowledge of product compliance requirements and the interplay with business, legal, public policy and authorities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.