- Extensive experience in sales management, product management or management consulting.
- Experience of managing and developing a high performance team.
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- Proven background within program and or project management within either a customer services or recruiting environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 5+ years of strategic or marketing communications or related experience.
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- Robust experience in Operations within logistics, supply chain, distribution or manufacturing environment in an international company.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric…
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or another technical field.
- Fluent in writing customer facing French or UK English content.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Fixed Term Contract (12 month).
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) is required.
- Ability to prepare, report and interpret large sets of data.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (VBA is a plus).
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.