You refined by:
- Minimum 1 year of work experience (relevant internships and apprenticeships also considered) in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high…
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research university.
- The Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT)…
- Native fluency in German (Germany) is required.
- Ability to translate from English into German.
- Bachelor's Degree in translation, linguistics, or technical…
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering and/or similar discipline.
- 5+ years’ finance, product management or supply chain…
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Statistics, logistics, Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of work experience with logistics, business…
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Minimum of 6 month professional experience/internship.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and…
- You will need to be in your penultimate year of study.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- Must be able to do a full-time 12 week internship in…
- You are a student or a recent graduate (i.e., Law degree or Master's degree) from a renowned European law school (average note: outstanding).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.