You refined by:
Amazon Services EuropeSARL(LU) (undo)
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, engineering, math or related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant finance work experience.
- 10+ years of work experience in lifecycle, acquisition, and/or performance marketing.
- 3+ years’ experience managing email campaigns.
- Track record in managing complex data sets and delivering data analytics in a data analytics role.
- Curiosity and strong ability to drive insights from data –…
- 5+ years relevant work experience in roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration.
- 8+ years of experience in Finance, including Business partnership experience in a relevant industry or retailing.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and welcoming change.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in business development with a track record of negotiating and closing deals.
- Ability to represent Amazon Renewed well.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or similar.
- 6+ years of experience from a fast-paced environment,…
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Planning or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a mid-size or large company in the following areas: project…
- Top University degree, preferably in a business or technical / engineering discipline.
- Proven track record in product management at scale.
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.