You refined by:
Amazon Business EU Sarl (undo)
- Experience within the European logistics, supply chain and transportation security preferably.
- Fluency in English required, both oral and written · Ability to…
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- Experience managing a product or service launch.
- Experience working with large cross-functional teams.
- High standard of education or compensating work experience.
- Direct Sales skills and a proven track record of performance.
- Highly organised and results oriented.
- Experience within the European logistics, supply chain, transportation and air cargo security preferably.
- Fluency in English required, both oral and written.
- Create the vision and roadmap with tools and systems that standardizes the planning processes.
- Identify opportunities, create business cases, and champion your…
- Experience in Trade Compliance with additional domain expertise on Export.
- Fluency in English is mandatory for this position.
- 8+ years of experience - must have experience in Project/Program Management, Tax, and IT where you have demonstrated Amazon’s leadership principles.
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience managing large, cross-functional projects.
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can learn and help improve the experience for our customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.