You refined by:
Amazon Business EU Sarl (undo)
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- Create the vision and roadmap with tools and systems that standardizes the planning processes.
- Identify opportunities, create business cases, and champion your…
- Experience in Trade Compliance with additional domain expertise on Export.
- Fluency in English is mandatory for this position.
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can learn and help improve the experience for our customers.
- Master’s level degree, numerate subjects, and / or MBA from a top School.
- Results-oriented , makes things happen, ability to move fast, innovate and simplify.
- 8+ years of experience - must have experience in Project/Program Management, Tax, and IT where you have demonstrated Amazon’s leadership principles.
- Have several years of relevant employee and labor relations experience in ER, HR, or Legal roles.
- Experience working with the works council on the European…
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience managing large, cross-functional projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.