- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, or applicable field.
- 5+ years of Treasury or applicable experience.
- Amazon seeks a Treasury Analyst to join the Trading and…
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, operations, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience as an industrial engineer, process engineer, systems engineer,…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, supply chain, finance or similar field.
- Relevant work experience in program/product management, transaction…
- 3+ years in a product/program management role in a relevant industry.
- Demonstrated history of strong customer focus in an online B2B environment.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, import/export management, trade compliance, logistics or similar field.
- Expert knowledge in major trade lanes and core cross…
- You are a student or a recent graduate (i.e., Law degree or Master's degree) from a renowned European law school (average note: outstanding).
- Executive recruiting experience with consumer or technology firms/roles, ideally a mix of agency and in-house.
- This role will drive search navigation by:
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative/project management capacity.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.