You refined by:
PwC Luxembourg (undo)
- Serve as the internal "single point of contact" for administrative needs.
- Be in charge of diverse administrative tasks such as encode data in our centralized…
- Our Compliance team develops and implements regulatory strategies that serve PwC’s business needs, while complying with regulatory restrictions.
- Diverse administrative tasks such as scanning and filing documents in our internal client e-documentation.
- Encoding data in our centralised tools;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative function.
- Assist in all administrative tasks (notably management of documents, updating time sheets…
- Deal with administrative tasks (project support, reporting, etc.);
- We are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment and…
- Monitor administrative data related to the company’s employees;
- Follow up on employees’ questions related to labour law and legal administrative procedures;
- Create, implement and update our internal administrative procedures;
- PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,850 people…
- You have a first experience in an administrative and/or a client-service oriented role;
- Diverse administrative tasks (incoming and outgoing mail, redaction and…
- Ensure the sound administrative management of client accounts in the portfolio (adhering to client follow-up procedures, drawing up service proposals and…
- Deal with the administrative management of the client's files.
- Our Transfer Pricing department is growing and looking for motivated candidates to join a fast…
- Deal with the administrative management of the client’s files.
- Transfer pricing (TP) refers to the allocation of profits for tax and other purposes between…
- A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC…
- Liaise with our internationally based clients, our global network of Investment Management experts, and other administrative parties (fund admin, local agents..…
- The Administrative Assistant is responsible for giving efficient administrative support to the team:
- Serve as the internal "single point of contact" for…
- Liaise with Luxembourg administrative authorities, banks, other services providers (domiciliation agents, third parties, tax specialists, lawyers and notaries);
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.