- Several years relevant work experience in online marketing, site management/merchandising, or product management.
- Exceptional written and communication skills.
- Strong data management, presentation and visualization skills.
- As a Business Analyst in the Tech Integration team, you will support the PMO (Project Management…
- Science, engineering, or economics undergraduate degree.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Support our teams in driving best practice business processes, especially in the area of lead pipeline management, identifying & prioritising lead opportunities…
- The candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written).
- At least 4 years’ experience in online (B2B) marketing or…
- Support the risk management team in identifying the operational risk profile of the Alternative funds.
- Dealing with queries from internal/management related to…
- Strong experience of leading the project and program management teams and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Requires some travel mainly within Europe.
- 5+ years of digital marketing, product management, consulting or similar experience.
- You will have strong communication skills to lead executive interactions…
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Europe) S.à r.l.
- (“JPMAME”) is the designated Luxembourg UCITS Management company and AIFM of the J.P.
- Proven track record in the delivery of large scale complex cross-functional change projects in a project management capacity.
- The successful candidate will have exceptional judgement and relationship building skills, a track record of delivering results, be data-driven with excellent…
- Product management experience in global environments, including building and rolling out products to customers.
- Experience in e-commerce product management.
- Stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage complex processes.
- Ability to come up with recommendations and to solve problems in line with…
- 5+ years of experience in program/product management, consulting, or similar experience.
- Core program and project management skills (regular updates, Program…
- This position requires deep customer focus, strong self-motivation and exceptional project management skills.
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.