jobs in Luxembourg
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, team building, facilitation, conflict management, influence management, and negotiation skills are required to effectively…
- And management, problems escalation, follow up and organization;
- Good knowledge of project management standards, methodologies, and tools;
- It has become the only technology and management consulting company to become a B-Corp, and joins the club of companies that do not want to be the best in the…
- Full management of bugs, incidents and different problems reported by the client.
- You will be in charge of the following assignations :
- Manage aircraft maintenance and conversion activity of company and Business Units.
- Managing A320Fam and B737FAM Projects from acquisition until delivery of a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.