jobs in Luxembourg
- You will be responsible for managing several projects and work together with the company management.
- Deliver reports to management and clients regarding…
- And management, problems escalation, follow up and organization;
- Good knowledge of project management standards, methodologies, and tools;
- Project management includes the planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling all the aspects of the project to achieve its objectives;
Luxembourg Institute of Health
- Min. 3-5 years relevant job-related experience ideally in project management in a relevant area (e.g. research, CRO, biotech, pharma…).
- It has become the only technology and management consulting company to become a B-Corp, and joins the club of companies that do not want to be the best in the…
- During the project itself, you are relied on to track and document progress in order to accurately report to management.
- Our ideal Project Manager has:
- Full management of bugs, incidents and different problems reported by the client.
- You will be in charge of the following assignations :
- You will be in charge of the management of contracts for the major petrochemical industry players.
- Working with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, you will…
- Apply and manage the most important processes of Project management life-cycle and apply Oracle Unified Method and Oracle Project Management Method.
- This role requires excellent project management skills, strategic thinking, relationship building, problem solving, and strong communication skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.