jobs in Luxembourg
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, team building, facilitation, conflict management, influence management, and negotiation skills are required to effectively…
- Minimum 8 years of experience (12 years in case the highest certification is BSc) in software project management with strong working experience in full software…
- Project management includes the planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling all the aspects of the project to achieve its objectives;
- You will be responsible for managing several projects and work together with the company management.
- Deliver reports to management and clients regarding…
- It has become the only technology and management consulting company to become a B-Corp, and joins the club of companies that do not want to be the best in the…
- Preparing reports and escalating to management as needed.
- Performing risk analysis and management.
- Solid understanding of software development life-cycle and…
- During the project itself, you are relied on to track and document progress in order to accurately report to management.
- Our ideal Project Manager has:
- You will ensure quality project issue & risk management by identifying and resolving and/or mitigating issues and risks;
- English is a must (French is an asset);
- And management, problems escalation, follow up and organization;
- Good knowledge of project management standards, methodologies, and tools;
J&C Associates Ltd
- For this role, you should have at least 5 recent years of experience in agile project management with a focus on web technologies.
- Salary: €500 - €550.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.