jobs in Luxembourg
You refined by:
Corporate Officer (undo)
- In order to strengthen the Legal team, you would mainly coordinate the day to day domiciliary – and company secretary tasks and formalities for our clients.
- Participation in the day to day management of Soparfis and others foreign companies.
- Coordination and management of the work with the different services…
Michael Page LU
- Implementing the decisions of the board of directors.
- Acting as adviser to the company directors.
- Handle company share transactions - issuing new shares,…
- Attend and participate at quarterly jurisdictional, management and product meetings.
- Experience of day to day supervision and management of a team members.
- IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery.
- Master or Bachelors Law degree.
- Organisation des Boards & Assemblées générales.
- Prise de minutes et procès-verbaux.
- Contact avec les banques, notaires et autres professionels.
- Assistance on the substance management of all Luxembourg entities.
- To be in charge of legal, corporate and tax aspects of the Luxembourg office, including:
We have removed 27 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.