jobs in Luxembourg
- Contribute to the creation of new tools to promote our Asset and Wealth Management teams of specialists (target lists, brochures, presentations, websites,…
- You have a degree in economics or management, ideally with a specialisation in taxation, and looking for a minimum 3-month end-of-study internship;
- Assist management during the full cycle of your audit assignments;
- You will soon have a university degree in economics / management or a business school diploma…
- In the globalised market, employees are more than ever required to work cross-border or remotely to meet corporate and client's needs.
- As an intern you will:
- Facilitate the project management of key initiatives (such as conferences and sponsoring);
- Within our Marketing department, in charge of the promotion of our…
- We focus on building technology enabled and agile operating models, planning their new enterprise architecture into a differentiating capability system that…
- Participate in internal control review assignments such as ISAE 3402 or ISAE 3000 controls reports covering various businesses such as transfer agents, fund…
- Our Tax Consulting department has a team solely dedicated to dealing with Value Added Tax (VAT) matters.
- The VAT team of around 20 people is looking for interns…
- Forte d’une équipe de 16 personnes, le département « Custody and Pricing Solution » de PwC Luxembourg a pour mission d’assurer un support optimal et varié aux…
- Daily management of clients’ accounting, tax and administrative files;
- You are in your final year of studying for a technical diploma, diploma or degree in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.