jobs in Luxembourg
You refined by:
Contracts IT (undo)
- Knowledge in MS Windows 7.
- Knowledge on mobile phones (IPhones) and normal telephone system.
- General knowledge of MS Office.
- Duration: 6 months + extensions.
- Contracts IT specializes in the provision of contract & permanent IT professionals throughout Europe and the World.
- Your communication skills are well developed: you are able to provide written and spoken feedback to the organisation (including senior management) and clients.
- Best practice knowledge of PMO and project management principles.
- Experience in providing reporting and other communications at a senior management level.
- Experience with Oracle ERP modules, must have: Oracle HCM (Talent management and Global Human Resources).
- Should have : Accounts payable (Payments, Payables,…
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Previous experience as a Systems Administrator or Network Engineer.
- Follow our standards for change, incident, problem and project management.
- At least 5 years experience.
- IBM Case Foundation/Case Manager/Case Analyser.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant subject.
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar position.
- Practical experience in development and maintenance of…
- Database administration, capacity planning, performance management and security compliance.
- Experience and knowledge of the fundamental concepts and…
- Good understanding of modern Web Application Architecture and REST APIs Configuration and Security.
- Experienced with Linux environments and scripting.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.