jobs in Luxembourg
You refined by:
- Native fluency in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Bachelor’s degree in translation, linguistics or technical communications with a focus on Brazilian Portuguese, or a…
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience (relevant internships and apprenticeships also considered) in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high…
- Ability to communicate across all levels of management and excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Extracting and reporting data from numerous databases…
- Share technical expertise in Stock management, Inbound and Outbound, Benchmark with the Fullfilment Centers world.
- Lean and Six Sigma certification.
- Demonstrated project management, problem-solving and organisational experience.
- Native fluency in German (Germany) is required.
- Master’s degree in translation.
- 3+ years of experience assisting at the executive level.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Interest in (if not a first experience or knowledge of) material resource planning, inventory management & forecasting.
- Duration: 4 to 6 months.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, IT, or finance based field.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills and an…
- Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.