jobs in Luxembourg
You refined by:
Amazon EU SARL (undo)
- Bachelor’ s degree in mathematics, statistics, operational research, economics or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Analytics in a big…
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills working with peers and various levels of management.
- This is a role with high exposure to senior management across Amazon businesses and requires structured thinking and strong communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management.
- Prior experience in marketing, merchandising or account management.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Significant employee and labor relations subject matter expertise.
- Solid foundational understanding of labor and employment…
- The role will be focused on establishing CX management mechanisms and frameworks, and to manage CX by focusing on two main areas of work i) Emerging Customer…
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- 4+ years’ leadership and management experience.
- We expect the Recruiting Coordinator Manager to be a passionate customer and candidate advocate with proven…
- You will have learnt key success factors to project implementation and stakeholder management in a complex and international environment.
- The role includes 60% of analytical activities and 40% of stakeholder/project management:
- Interest/Previous experience with transportation or supply chain…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.