jobs in Luxembourg
- You have 2/3 + years of university, education or you are a recent graduate in Law, Public Affairs, Public Administration, Communications, Economics or Business.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills working with peers and various levels of management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 3+ years of sales or account management experience in E-Commerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software.
- Legal project and information management.
- Previous work experience as corporate paralegal or related experience with multinational/Fortune 500 company or law…
- Lead overall end-to-end project delivery including resources, CAPEX, schedule and vendor management.
- Assist in engineering capacity management for EU.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Become a subject matter expert with respect to account architecture and on-boarding, billing and account…
- This role requires excellent analytical and technical abilities as well as people management skills to deliver through others.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- Amazon Treasury owns global cash management, foreign exchange trading, investment management, and bank relationship management.
- Past experience in digital marketing or digital product management experience, strong intuition for good customer experience and messaging.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.